miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Veterinarian in Formation

I'm a veterinary student. I grow up with animals around me (like almost every veterinarian). I had dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits and chicken too! But in some point of my life I saw something different in animals, they didn't are just pets, they were partners (specially dogs) so I started to care about the health of my pets. For example I choose the best food for each one, or clean their space (cage in case of small pets). Whatever, I did everything to improve their health, and gave them the best of me. Now I'm studying the career of my life in Universidad de Chile and I'm so happy with my decision.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello, good title. How many pets!, I belived you only have only one... well, having no more to say, bye,and good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Richard,
    well done! I'm glad to hear that you feel so committed towards the career.
    miss

    ResponderEliminar